Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Web's #1 Math Practice Site


This site claims its title well. I feel like I've been under a rock because I haven't seen this before now! This website is extremely user friendly and well structured. Grade levels are very clearly divided and the skill division is phenomenal. Click on a grade level and then a skill. You will be directed to a series of questions in which you are timed and given a score out of 100. The best feature of all is the link to state standards. Skills are broken down by state specific standard. All of these features are free! There is an optional membership component which will give you access to reports, identify trouble spots, etc. There are prices for parents and teacher and they all seem very affordable. Give it a try...I know you'll love it as much as I do!

3 comments:

  1. This is a neat website, somehow I missed that it is linked to state standards-that is handy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was recently pointed to this site by a teacher. I think it's very promising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Grade Two students love using this site to practice their maths facts. Its a great activity that they can use independently and many of them like to use it at home too!
    My students also love the site "Tutpup" to practice maths facts against others around the world. Check it out!

    ReplyDelete